Structured Cabling and Optical Fibre
Enterprise Wireless offers cost effective services without compromising in quality. We offer a range of services from small to large office and industrial network installations, to meet the business needs of SME, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Retail, Government, Industrial and Mining.
Most network faults experienced are due to cabling not being tested properly during installation. Our Cat5/5e/6/6a/7 structured cabling and fibre optic installations are completed with full test reports and certification. All single-mode and multimode fibre installed is fusion spliced, to ensure the best possible test results to comply with industry standards.
Prior to the commencement of any installation, comprehensive surveys and enquiries are made to ensure what is installed covers the current and foreseeable business needs.
The Enterprise Wireless cabling division can provide the following services:
- Provide advice on selection and design
- Supply, installation and testing of structured cabling systems
- Testing and certification to current standards and requirements
- Internal and inter-building cabling, including fibre to desktop
- Trenching, pits and conduit works
- Long Haul Fibre
- Trailing cable installation and maintenance
- Fault Finding and rectification works
- Provide ongoing maintenance
- Fusion splicing
- Project Documentation
- Media converters, Fibre leads and accessories